Conflicks - Revolutionary Space Battles
A real-time space strategy game with a twist. Ships get flicked across the map like balls on a billiard table, where chickens and their egg yolks are now the most important things in the universe.
In 1519, Leonardo Da Vinci discovered the secret of metamatter, an amazing substance born out of egg yolk. This allowed Earth-based empires to fly among the stars, which ultimately sliced up the solar system in different factions. In the single player campaign, you play characters in four of these factions as the solar system churns along toward war.
- Let’s Play Conflicks – Entry 1 – Did It for Love
- Let’s Play Conflicks – Entry 2 – Money Ruins Everything
- Let’s Play Conflicks – Entry 3 – Beaten by a Woman!
- Let’s Play Conflicks – Entry 4 – Raiding the Casino
- Let’s Play Conflicks – Entry 5 – Target Fixation